KeepCup, the first barista standard reusable cup is now available from USU!
The reusable, barista-standard coffee cup is yours to keep, ensuring you can enjoy a great coffee from USU outlets over and over, reducing the waste caused by disposable, unrecyclable cups and lids. Simply wash your KeepCup after each use and hand it to the barista when you purchase your next coffee. Refills are even cheaper than buying a new coffee!
Worldwide disposable paper cups alone annually account for an estimated:
• 4.5 million tonnes of landfill;
• 54 million felled trees;
• 340 million gjoules of energy (enough to power 5 million homes for a year).
- Manufactured in Australia from tough and long-lasting polypropylene #5 – the safest food grade plastic.
– Lightweight and stackable.
– Dishwasher and microwave safe.
– Thermal - keeps coffee hot 30-40 minutes longer than disposable cups.
Large 12oz $12.00 / Access $10.20
Regular 8oz $9.95 / Access $8.45
Refills (based on standard coffee):
Large $3.70 / Access $3.15
Regular $2.75 / Access $2.34
The KeepCup is available from the following USU Outlets
Smart Eats, Wentworth
Tra Baci , Manning
Manning Kiosk, Manning Rd
Courtyard Cafe, Holme
Footbridge Station, Holme
Bosch Cafe, Bosch
Music Cafe, The Conservatorium
Engineering Cafe, P.N.R Building
Coffee at Carslaw, Carslaw
Mallet St Café