SUEUA General Meeting
Tuesday 4 September 2012
1pm - 2pm
Civil Engineering Lecture Room 4
1. Opening and welcome
2. Apologies and leaves of absence
3. Minutes of the previous meeting
4. Business arising from the minutes
6. Motions on notice
a. Constitutional Amendments (See Below)
7. Reports of Executive Members.
8. Other reports
9. General business
10. Date of the next meeting
Summary of Constitutional Amendments
1. Rearrangement of the executive structure to:
- JVP (Will not be in their final year in the year immediately following the election)
- And up to 8 Committee Members comprised of:
- Revue Representative
- Up to Four Sports (Two Male, Two Female)
2. Re Classification of Membership
Ordinary: Access Card Holders who pay the annual membership fee. Eligible for discounts to events and are able to vote and be elected at meetings.
Faculty: Any current student of the faculty. Not eligible for discounts or election. Are eligible to vote.
3. Membership Fees
Yearly Membership Fee for Ordinary Members is $5
Various minor changes that reflect the above three items throughout the remainder of the document.