The Politics Society's AGM
Wednesday 12 September 2012
5pm - 7pm
New Law Seminar Room 340
Free for ACCESS members
The Sydney University Politics Society
The Annual General Meeting is the opportunity to run for the following Executive positions:
1. President (must have been on the executive for min 1 year)
2. Vice Presidents x 2 (1 Male, 1 Female)
5. External Liaison Officers x 2
6. Events Coordinators x
7. Media and Publicity Officers x 4
8. First Year Representatives x 2 (1 Male, 1 Female)
9. IT Officer
10. Postgraduate Representative
In order to be eligible to run or vote, you must be a member of the Society. Club membership costs $5.00. Membership requires an ACCESS ID.
Members can nominate themselves for a position up until the time of voting. Send nominations (with preference of positions) to email@example.com. Please keep emails brief as you will be afforded the opportunity to speak to your nomination at the time of voting.
The AGM will also be held in order to vote on proposed constitutional amendments. Members will be asked to vote on changes to the executive structure as outlined under clause 4.1 of the current constitution.