Unimates Week : Harbour kayaking
Saturday 7 April 2012
10am - 12pm
Feeling so tired with quiz and assignments? Notice that summer is leaving and still wants to enjoy the last minute of it? Feel like spending two hours on Saturday wandering through one of the most magnificent harbours in the world?
Now you have a great opportunity to join our Harbour Kayaking Event! Kayaking is not only cardio exercise, but also a fantastic way to enjoy amazing harbour view including beaches and bays at famous Mosman area!
No past experience required, and it suits for all fitness level, beginners are welcome. Life jackets (PFD) being provided at all times, and the Sydney Harbour Kayaks may provide basic coach for beginners. Single and double kayaks will be available; however we apologize if you do not get your first preference.
So what are you waiting for?
* Date: Saturday 7th April
* Time: 2-hour paddle from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
* Cost: Access: $32 / Non-Access: $37
* Payment times:
1. Monday 2 April 10am –12 pm at Unimates office, Level 4, Wentworth Building.
2. Tuesday 3 April 11:30am - 1pm at Unimates office, Level 4, Wentworth Building.
3. Wednesday 12pm-2pm at Unimates office, Level 4, Wentworth Building.
Bus fare (not included in the price) from Wynyard Station to Spit Bridge: around $4.30 (Adult) / $2.10 (Concession) one way.
**Bring: Comfortable clothes, sunscreen, water and a towel.